Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome!

Hello all!

I have created this blog to keep everyone updated on my adventures in Cape Town, South Africa from July 8 - August 15. While in Cape Town, I will be learning about the education system as well as working in a school creating lesson plans and working with a teacher. I will eventually lead teach for 3 weeks! I will live with a host family for three weeks and will be able to travel the western coast of South Africa throughout the 5 weeks I am there. This is a Pre-Internship study abroad program through MSU and I will be traveling with other student teachers as well. I am very much looking forward to such a wonderful experience!!

I will try to update whenever I can when I am abroad. By having a blog, I will be able to upload pictures and share stories with all of you. Please check the blog out often so you can keep up with my travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment